HOT NEWS ...
- HIGH COURT - Reservation in promotion has been set aside
- Official Tour in Private Airlines - Powers for relaxation delegated to Ministry: No General/blanket relaxation required from MoCA Read more: http://www.staffnews.in/#ixzz4BYBwVcYh Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Share Alike Follow us: @StaffNews_In on Twitter | cgenews on Facebook
- GUIDELINE REGARDING NIGHT DUTY ALLOWANCE
- 7th Pay Commission: Will GST roll out further delay allowances for central government employees? - Business Today
- DPPI 2013 Amendment: New Life Certificate for defence pensioners/family pensioners & New Toll Free No. 1800-180-5325
- GOOD NEWS -NEW Night Duty Allowance w.e.f. 01.01.2016
- KNOW ABOUT - Government servant under NPS to have more investment options
- STATION MASTER NEWS: AISMA KA MEETING KAL
Thursday, 9 June 2016
Interest Rate for General Provident Fund – Finmin Orders
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, Dated the 2nd June, 2016
It is announced for general information that during the year 2016-2017, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 8.1% (Eight point one per cent) w.e.f. 1st April, 2016 to 30th June, 2016. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st April, 2016. The funds concerned are:-
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services)
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India)
4. The State Railway Provident Fund
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services)
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
SOURCE - 90 PAISA
7th Pay Commission News Center
RAIL NEWS CENTER
STATION MASTERS NEWS
7th pay commission (147) AICPIN (8) Budget (1) CAT Decision (3) CBI (3) CBI Case (14) CCS (Conduct) Rules (1) Central Administrative Tribunal (2) Children Education Allowance (5) Circulars - DOPT (67) Circulars - Govt of India (47) Circulars - Pensioners (3) Court Order (5) D & A RULE (3) Dearness allowance (30) DOPT (27) Employee - Airline (4) Employee - BSNL (10) Employee - CGHS (5) Employee - Education (7) Employee - Electricity (1) Employee - Judicial (3) Employee - LIC (1) Employee - Ministry of Personnel (9) Employee - MP & MLA (4) Employee - Police Service (39) Employee - Port and Dock (1) EMPLOYEE JOKE (1) Employee News (22) Employee News - Bank (16) Employee News - Bhel (2) Employee News - Central Govt. (256) Employee News - Central Information Commission (4) Employee News - Defence (74) Employee News - General (325) Employee News - Govt. Employee (58) Employee News - Himachal Pradesh (4) Employee News - Pensioners (68) Employee News - Postal Dep (14) Employee News - Private Company (43) Employee News - Railway (106) Employee News - Station Master (2) Employee News -Govt. Employee (601) Exam Result (1) General Information (124) Govt. Employee - General (968) Health (3) Income Tax (36) JBP DIVISION - OPTG (10) Know About (3) MACP (6) News - General (92) News - Job - Career (51) NPS (7) OROP (13) Pay Fixation (2) PIB (3) PLB(Bonus) (22) Promotion / Posting/ Transfer (23) Public Provident Fund (16) Question Bank (1) Reservation (12) RTI (7) SCAM (19) STA (1) State - Arunachal (2) State - Delhi (16) State - Gujarat (2) State - Rajasthan (1) State - Telagana (1) State Gov - Andhra Pardesh (3) State Gov - Chhatisgarh (1) State Gov - General (118) State Gov - Haryana (16) State Gov - Jammu & Kashmir (6) State Gov - M. P. (8) State Gov - Maharashtra (6) State Gov - Odisha (6) State Gov - Puducherry (1) State Gov - Punjab (8) State Gov - Rajasthan (9) State Gov - Tamil Nadu (1) State Gov - UP (12) State Gov - Uttarakhand (3) State Gov - West Bengal (15) State Gov. - Bihar (3) State Gov. - Jharkhand (2) State Govt - Himachal Pradesh. (4) State Govt - Karnataka (2) State Govt - Kerala (1) State Govt - Tamil Nadu (5) Trade Union (15) World Employee (14)