• When the flag is hoisted, it should be flat and horizontal.
• Saffron panel should be on the top.
• When flag is hoisted in open, it should be flown from sunrise to sunset.
• Always hoist the flag briskly and lower it slowly and ceremoniously.
• All people should face the flag and stand at attention, when the flag is being hoisted or lowered.
• Damaged or crumbled flag should not be hoisted or displayed.
• It should not be flown half-mast (represents depressed and mourning).
• Any other flag or emblem should not be placed either above or right to the national flag.
• It should not be used as a decoration or banner In any form.
• It should not be used as a costume or uniform.
• It should not be used as a toy by children.
• It could not be printed or embroidered upon handkerchiefs, dresses or on cushion.
• After cultural or sport events, flags made of paper or any materials should not be thrown or discarded on the ground. Damage or Soiled flag, paper made flags should be disposed in private with the dignity of the flag.
• No one should bum, mutilate, deface, defiles, disfigures, destroys, tramples upon or otherwise shows disrespect to or brings into contempt (whether by words, either spoken or written, or by acts).
• It is advisable not to use plastic tags as they are non-biodegradable and harmful to the atmosphere·
HOT NEWS ...
- Anomaly in Pay Matrix levels of 7th CPC
- Night Duty Allowance - Clarification regarding Fixation of Ceiling of pay for entitlement - PCDA(CC)/CGDA Order
- MACPS anomaly as a result of implementation of 7th CPC Pay Matrix levels
- 7th Central Pay Commission – Transport Allowance to Railway employees
- Over 10,000 Employees To Be Redeployed As SBI Trims Staff
- MACP Scheme in 7th Central Pay Commission: Important clarification by CGDA
- Ministry of Finance - Implementation of the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission. — Dress Allowance
- Why 3% Annual Increment is not maintained uniformly in Pay Matrix ?
Wednesday, 9 March 2016
Strict compliance of the provisions contained In the Flag Code of India, 2002 and Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1971
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, Institutional Area,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
Dated : 24-02-2016
The Deputy Commissioner,
Kendriaya Vidyalaya Sangathan
All Regional Offices and ZIETs
Subject: Strict compliance of the provisions contained In the Flag Code of India, 2002 and Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1971 – reg.
As you are aware that the National flag of India Is a symbol of honour and freedom for the country. It is of great significance to us. We should respect and know everything about our national flag.
You are directed to ensure raising the flag every morning and its lowering before sunset on the buildings of Kendriya Vidyalayas and regional offices. Further the Principals of your regions may be directed to position the flag post at prominent places preferably in the Morning Assembly Area so that all the students shall be able to salute the Tricolour every day.
Besides the following Do’s and Don’ts should also be observed to honour the National Flag :-
You are, therefore, requested to ensure compliance of the Flag Code (enclosed) in all Regional Offices as well a Kendriya Vidyalayas.
Addl Commissioner (Acad.)
7th Pay Commission News Center
RAIL NEWS CENTER
STATION MASTERS NEWS
7th pay commission (161) AICPIN (8) Allowances (2) Budget (1) CAT Decision (3) CBI (3) CBI Case (14) CCS (Conduct) Rules (1) Central Administrative Tribunal (2) Children Education Allowance (5) Circulars - DOPT (67) Circulars - Govt of India (48) Circulars - Pensioners (5) Court Order (5) D & A RULE (3) Dearness allowance (30) DOPT (27) Employee - Airline (4) Employee - BSNL (10) Employee - CGHS (5) Employee - Education (8) Employee - Electricity (1) Employee - Judicial (3) Employee - LIC (1) Employee - Ministry of Personnel (9) Employee - MP & MLA (4) Employee - Police Service (39) Employee - Port and Dock (1) Employee Engagement (1) EMPLOYEE JOKE (1) Employee News (22) Employee News - Bank (18) Employee News - Bhel (2) Employee News - Central Govt. (256) Employee News - Central Information Commission (4) Employee News - Defence (74) Employee News - General (329) Employee News - Govt. Employee (58) Employee News - Himachal Pradesh (4) Employee News - Pensioners (68) Employee News - Postal Dep (14) Employee News - Private Company (43) Employee News - Railway (106) Employee News - Station Master (2) Employee News -Govt. Employee (601) Exam Result (1) General Information (124) Govt. Employee - General (977) Health (3) Income Tax (36) JBP DIVISION - OPTG (10) Know About (3) MACP (6) Missouri (1) News - General (93) News - Job - Career (51) NPS (7) OROP (13) Pay Fixation (2) PIB (3) PLB(Bonus) (22) Promotion / Posting/ Transfer (23) Public Provident Fund (16) Question Bank (1) Reservation (12) RTI (7) SCAM (19) STA (1) State - Arunachal (2) State - Delhi (16) State - Gujarat (2) State - Rajasthan (1) State - Telagana (1) State Gov - Andhra Pardesh (3) State Gov - Chhatisgarh (1) State Gov - General (118) State Gov - Haryana (16) State Gov - Jammu & Kashmir (6) State Gov - M. P. (8) State Gov - Maharashtra (6) State Gov - Odisha (6) State Gov - Puducherry (1) State Gov - Punjab (8) State Gov - Rajasthan (9) State Gov - Tamil Nadu (1) State Gov - UP (12) State Gov - Uttarakhand (3) State Gov - West Bengal (15) State Gov. - Bihar (3) State Gov. - Jharkhand (2) State Govt - Himachal Pradesh. (4) State Govt - Karnataka (2) State Govt - Kerala (1) State Govt - Tamil Nadu (5) Trade Union (15) World Employee (14)