HOT NEWS ...
- Anomaly in Pay Matrix levels of 7th CPC
- Night Duty Allowance - Clarification regarding Fixation of Ceiling of pay for entitlement - PCDA(CC)/CGDA Order
- MACPS anomaly as a result of implementation of 7th CPC Pay Matrix levels
- 7th Central Pay Commission – Transport Allowance to Railway employees
- Over 10,000 Employees To Be Redeployed As SBI Trims Staff
- MACP Scheme in 7th Central Pay Commission: Important clarification by CGDA
- Ministry of Finance - Implementation of the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission. — Dress Allowance
- Why 3% Annual Increment is not maintained uniformly in Pay Matrix ?
Wednesday, 28 August 2013
Union Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions and Prime Minister’s Office Shri V Narayanasamy has said that rtionline web portal is another milestone in the regime of RTI that will further promote participation of our citizens in the process of governance and policy making decisions of the Government.Speaking at the launch of the portal in New Delhi today he said though presently this facility has been provided to Central Ministries, DoPT will consider extending this facility to the subordinate and attached offices of Central Government also. The Minister also appealed to the State Governments to consider developing similar facility of filing online RTI applications. Referring to the RTI Act as one of the biggest achievements of our democracy, Shri Narayansamy said that it has empowered the citizenry in an unprecedented manner to participate in nation building by promoting transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority.
This is a facility for the Indian Citizens to file RTI applications online and first appeals and also to make online payment of RTI fees. The prescribed fees can be paid through Internet banking of State Bank of India and its associate banks as well as by Credit/Debit cards of Visa/Master, through the payment gateway of SBI linked to this site.This facility is available for all the Ministries/Departments of Govt. of India.
This system provides for online reply of RTI applications/ first appeals, though reply could be sent by regular post also. This system works as RTI MIS also. The details of RTI applications received through post could also be entered into this system. The citizens can also check the real time status of their RTI applications/first appeals filed online.
SOURCE - PIB
Friday, 9 August 2013
- Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway requires 2715 Parcel Porter, Helper, Trackman, Safaiwala etc. against Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- (Erstwhile Group ‘D’) Posts Last Date : 02.09.2013
- West Central Railway requires 590 Helper, Safaiwala, Parcel Porter, Gangman etc. against Exserviceman quota. Last Date : 02.09.2013
- North Eastern Railway invites applications for 273 Group ‘D’ Posts against Ex-serviceman quota. Last Date : 03.09.2013
- Staff Selection Commission notifies Junior Translators in (CSOLs) Examination, 2013 Last Date : 30.08.2013
- Scooters India Limited requires 223 Advanced Trade Trainees Last Date : 24.08.2013
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi invites applications for various Teaching and Non-Teaching posts. Last Date : 20.08.2013
- Indo-Tibean Border Police Force invites applications for Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse), Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist/Lab Technician/Radiographer) and Head Constable (Midwife). Last Date 30.08.2013
Source .. employment news
Wednesday, 7 August 2013
A proposal to increase the retirement age of government employees from 60 to 62 years came to the Cabinet on Thursday but a decision was deferred. The government might make the announcement in the Prime Minister’s Independence Day address, his last before general elections in 2014. The ministry of personnel, public grievances and pensions has proposed an increase in retirement age of government employees from 60 to 62 years, top sources confirmed.
There are around five million central government employees in India. The previous occassion the government raised the retirement age of central government employees was in 1998, from 58 to 60 years. The move is meant to ease the financial burden on the government in terms of its pension liabilities, sources said.
The retirement age of professors in all central universities was recently raised to 65 years. D L Sachdev, national secretary of the All India Trade Union Congress, said his union was totally against the increase of the retirement age beyond 60. It would hurt the youth, especially when the government is doing nothing to create jobs for them, Sachdev said.
Congress-affiliated Indian National Trade Union Congress national president Sanjeeva Reddy said his union had been demanding increase in the retirement age to 62 years and would welcome it.
Minister for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions V Narayanaswami had ruled out an increase in the retirement age to a question in Parliament in the winter session this year. An official in the ministry, when asked, refused to speak about it.
Souece - business-standard.
BSNL ORDERS : Revised table for fixation of Pay as on 01.01.2007 for the purpose of 50% DA merger to BSNL employees
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LTD
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
H.C. Mathur Lane, New Delhi-01
All Heads of Telecom circles.
All Heads of other Administrative units.
Subject: Revised table for fixation of Pay as on 01.01.2007 in respect of Non-executives of BSNL.
Orders have been issued for allowing the benefit of merger of 50% DA effectively amounting to 78.2% as on 1.1.2007 for the purpose of fitment in respect of Non-executive employees of BSNL w.e.f. 10.6.2013, vide this Office order No. 1-16/2010-PAT(BSNL) dated 10.6.2013.
2. The revised tables for fixation of Pay as on 01.01.2007 in respect of Non-Executives of BSNL, are enclosed as Annexure for your information & further necessary action.
3. Errors & omissions are subject to rectifications and correction. Over payments made, if any, shall be recovered as per rules.
End: As above
Assistant General Manager (Pers.V & Pension)
Revised Fixation tables for pay revision of Non-Executives as on 1.1.2007
Thursday, 1 August 2013
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
Block-IV, Old JNU Campus,
New Delhi, July 31, 2013
Subject: Children Education Allowance — Reimbursement of Examination Fee
Subsequent to issue of Department of Personnel & Training’s O.M. No.12011/03/2O08-Estt. (Allowance) dated 2nd September, 2008, and subsequent clarifications issued from time to time on the subject cited above, a number of references have been received on reimbursement of ‘examination fee’. After due consideration of the references, in consultation with the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, it has been agreed to allow reimbursement of ‘examination fee’ as part of reimbursable items as indicated in para 1(e) of O.M. dated 2nd September, 2008, with effect from the current academic year, subject to the fulfillment of other existing conditions.
2. In so far as persons working n the Indian Accounts and Audit Departments are concerned, these orders issue in consultation with Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
(Vibha Govil Mishra)
7th Pay Commission News Center
RAIL NEWS CENTER
STATION MASTERS NEWS
7th pay commission (161) AICPIN (8) Allowances (2) Budget (1) CAT Decision (3) CBI (3) CBI Case (14) CCS (Conduct) Rules (1) Central Administrative Tribunal (2) Children Education Allowance (5) Circulars - DOPT (67) Circulars - Govt of India (48) Circulars - Pensioners (5) Court Order (5) D & A RULE (3) Dearness allowance (30) DOPT (27) Employee - Airline (4) Employee - BSNL (10) Employee - CGHS (5) Employee - Education (8) Employee - Electricity (1) Employee - Judicial (3) Employee - LIC (1) Employee - Ministry of Personnel (9) Employee - MP & MLA (4) Employee - Police Service (39) Employee - Port and Dock (1) Employee Engagement (1) EMPLOYEE JOKE (1) Employee News (22) Employee News - Bank (17) Employee News - Bhel (2) Employee News - Central Govt. (256) Employee News - Central Information Commission (4) Employee News - Defence (74) Employee News - General (325) Employee News - Govt. Employee (58) Employee News - Himachal Pradesh (4) Employee News - Pensioners (68) Employee News - Postal Dep (14) Employee News - Private Company (43) Employee News - Railway (106) Employee News - Station Master (2) Employee News -Govt. Employee (601) Exam Result (1) General Information (124) Govt. Employee - General (976) Health (3) Income Tax (36) JBP DIVISION - OPTG (10) Know About (3) MACP (6) Missouri (1) News - General (93) News - Job - Career (51) NPS (7) OROP (13) Pay Fixation (2) PIB (3) PLB(Bonus) (22) Promotion / Posting/ Transfer (23) Public Provident Fund (16) Question Bank (1) Reservation (12) RTI (7) SCAM (19) STA (1) State - Arunachal (2) State - Delhi (16) State - Gujarat (2) State - Rajasthan (1) State - Telagana (1) State Gov - Andhra Pardesh (3) State Gov - Chhatisgarh (1) State Gov - General (118) State Gov - Haryana (16) State Gov - Jammu & Kashmir (6) State Gov - M. P. (8) State Gov - Maharashtra (6) State Gov - Odisha (6) State Gov - Puducherry (1) State Gov - Punjab (8) State Gov - Rajasthan (9) State Gov - Tamil Nadu (1) State Gov - UP (12) State Gov - Uttarakhand (3) State Gov - West Bengal (15) State Gov. - Bihar (3) State Gov. - Jharkhand (2) State Govt - Himachal Pradesh. (4) State Govt - Karnataka (2) State Govt - Kerala (1) State Govt - Tamil Nadu (5) Trade Union (15) World Employee (14)