HOT NEWS ...
- Anomaly in Pay Matrix levels of 7th CPC
- Night Duty Allowance - Clarification regarding Fixation of Ceiling of pay for entitlement - PCDA(CC)/CGDA Order
- MACPS anomaly as a result of implementation of 7th CPC Pay Matrix levels
- 7th Central Pay Commission – Transport Allowance to Railway employees
- Over 10,000 Employees To Be Redeployed As SBI Trims Staff
- MACP Scheme in 7th Central Pay Commission: Important clarification by CGDA
- Ministry of Finance - Implementation of the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission. — Dress Allowance
- Why 3% Annual Increment is not maintained uniformly in Pay Matrix ?
Wednesday, 9 October 2013
Tuesday, 8 October 2013
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, 2014. Last Date - 4.11.2013
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) requires Patwari, Grade-II (DASS), Stenographer etc. No. of Vacancies – 2280. Last Date - 18.10.2013
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development requires Assistant Manager (Grade A) and Managers (Grade B). No. of Vacancies – 67. Last Date - 14.10.2013
- Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd. needs Manager (Tech.), Deputy Manager (Tech.) etc. No. of Vacancies – 58. Last Date - 04.11.2013
- National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning, Nagpur invites applications for the posts of LDC, Skilled Supporting Staff & T-1 (Field Assistant). No. of Vacancies – 17. Last Date - 04.11.2013
- Central University of Bihar requires 69 Deputy Registrar, Internal Audit Officer Etc. Last Date - 21.10.2013
- Indian Navy notifies Short Service Commission (Pilot/Observer) Course June 2014. Last Date - 18.10.2013
Sunday, 6 October 2013
Wednesday, 2 October 2013
NEW DELHI: Despite financial constraint, Railways is likely to announce 78-day wages as bonus, same as last year, for its employees for 2012-13.
"The proposal for declaring 78-day productivity-linked bonus for railway employees is being finalised with railway unions and it will go to the Cabinet for a final decision," a senior Railway Ministry official said.
Productivity-linked bonus is paid to railway employees each year before the Dussehra festival.
Over 12.60 lakh non-gazetted railway employees will benefit from the Cabinet decision on the bonus.
"We have demanded more than 78-day bonus for this year as Railways had given the 78-day bonus to its employees last year also. But, Railway proposed 73 day bonus citing financial difficulty," an office-bearer of the National Federation of Indian Railwaymen told PTI.
He said the Federation did not agree and insisted for not less than last year's bonus and finally it was agreed upon for 78 days.
Given the financial crunch, Railways would be hard-pressed to give more bonus than last time, the Railway official said, adding "the bonus would be declared after the Cabinet nod."
Though there are a total of 13.26 lakh railway employees, 1.26 lakh are not covered under the bonus.
The financial implication of payment of 78 days' bonus to railway employees has been estimated to be over Rs 1000 crore. The wage calculation ceiling prescribed for payment of bonus to eligible non-gazetted railway employees is Rs 3,500 per month and an employee is likely to get about Rs 8,975 as this year's bonus.
Source - RAIL NEWS CENTER
Tuesday, 1 October 2013
Railway Minister has also approved the Up gradation of 3000 posts of Apex Grade in Group C to Group B. Case has been sent to Ministry of Finance.
SOURCE - RAIL NEWS CENTER
7th Pay Commission News Center
RAIL NEWS CENTER
STATION MASTERS NEWS
7th pay commission (161) AICPIN (8) Allowances (2) Budget (1) CAT Decision (3) CBI (3) CBI Case (14) CCS (Conduct) Rules (1) Central Administrative Tribunal (2) Children Education Allowance (5) Circulars - DOPT (67) Circulars - Govt of India (48) Circulars - Pensioners (5) Court Order (5) D & A RULE (3) Dearness allowance (30) DOPT (27) Employee - Airline (4) Employee - BSNL (10) Employee - CGHS (5) Employee - Education (8) Employee - Electricity (1) Employee - Judicial (3) Employee - LIC (1) Employee - Ministry of Personnel (9) Employee - MP & MLA (4) Employee - Police Service (39) Employee - Port and Dock (1) Employee Engagement (1) EMPLOYEE JOKE (1) Employee News (22) Employee News - Bank (17) Employee News - Bhel (2) Employee News - Central Govt. (256) Employee News - Central Information Commission (4) Employee News - Defence (74) Employee News - General (325) Employee News - Govt. Employee (58) Employee News - Himachal Pradesh (4) Employee News - Pensioners (68) Employee News - Postal Dep (14) Employee News - Private Company (43) Employee News - Railway (106) Employee News - Station Master (2) Employee News -Govt. Employee (601) Exam Result (1) General Information (124) Govt. Employee - General (976) Health (3) Income Tax (36) JBP DIVISION - OPTG (10) Know About (3) MACP (6) Missouri (1) News - General (93) News - Job - Career (51) NPS (7) OROP (13) Pay Fixation (2) PIB (3) PLB(Bonus) (22) Promotion / Posting/ Transfer (23) Public Provident Fund (16) Question Bank (1) Reservation (12) RTI (7) SCAM (19) STA (1) State - Arunachal (2) State - Delhi (16) State - Gujarat (2) State - Rajasthan (1) State - Telagana (1) State Gov - Andhra Pardesh (3) State Gov - Chhatisgarh (1) State Gov - General (118) State Gov - Haryana (16) State Gov - Jammu & Kashmir (6) State Gov - M. P. (8) State Gov - Maharashtra (6) State Gov - Odisha (6) State Gov - Puducherry (1) State Gov - Punjab (8) State Gov - Rajasthan (9) State Gov - Tamil Nadu (1) State Gov - UP (12) State Gov - Uttarakhand (3) State Gov - West Bengal (15) State Gov. - Bihar (3) State Gov. - Jharkhand (2) State Govt - Himachal Pradesh. (4) State Govt - Karnataka (2) State Govt - Kerala (1) State Govt - Tamil Nadu (5) Trade Union (15) World Employee (14)